Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Madeline is One!

I can't believe it's been almost a whole year since I photographed sweet Maddie B as a newborn! It's amazing to watch babies grow, but sometimes it seems to fly by a little too fast. She is currently walking and has developed the sassiest personality! I loved getting to spend an afternoon with her and her parents strolling through Old Salem in NC. My Mom tagged along for this shoot and having her as an assistant always helps me get the best shots. I think it's because she has always been my biggest supporter and encourager. I couldn't help to think about that fact as I watched Tiffany, Adam, and Madeline. I truly believe Madeline has a bright future ahead of her because she is so loved and encouraged! Thanks yet again Younts family for letting me capture another milestone in your lives. I am forever grateful!  










































No comments:

Post a Comment