Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Madeline Belle [newborn]

It's my pleasure to introduce miss Madeline Belle!

















This cutie is now only a couple of weeks old but from our recent photo shoot I could definitely tell she is ready to make herself known. I am so in love with her fierce little personality already. She is undeniably precious and her little features are so dainty and cute.

I feel so blessed to have even shared a morning with her and her wonderful Mom. It was such a fun shoot, and Madeline certainly gave us all something to remember when she soaked my assistant (my Momma!) during the photos.

Hopefully this won't be my last photo adventure with miss Maddie B! I can't wait to see how she grows and changes over these next few months, and I am more than excited to see how she grows and changes her already wonderful parents as well. :)


A special thanks to my Mom for leading her infant wisdom during Madeline's photo shoot! She really is the best assistant ever...doesn't it look like miss Maddie feels the same? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment