Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The Sanders Family

I wish that everyone in the world had the opportunity to know these two amazing kiddos and their parents! Seriously, they are some of my favorite people. They have provided me with endless laughs, and valuable advice.

So, to say I was excited when Ashley asked me to take some shots of her adorable children would be a major understatement! Lane and Gracie did a wonderful job at their photo shoot. Since I get to hang out with them regularly I was extra proud of them :)

Also, Lane is a model big brother! He gave Gracie multiple hugs and kisses when asked, and even when she pushed him away ;)

I feel more than blessed to have captured these two at this stage in their lives!

Love these littles....enjoy!



















No comments:

Post a Comment